Gauhati War Cemetery was started during the Second World War for burials from the several military hospitals posted in the area. Later, other graves were brought in by the Army Graves Service from Amari Bari Military Cemetery, Sylhet Military Cemetery, Mohachara Cemetery, Nowgong Civil Cemetery and Gauhati Civil Cemetery, where permanent maintenance could not be assured. For the same reason, further graves were brought to the cemetery from isolated sites in the Lushai Hills and from civil cemeteries in Badarpur, Cooch Bahar, Darjeeling, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Dinjan, Katapahar, Lebong, Lumding, Shillong and Silchar, in 1952.
There are now 486 Commonwealth servicemen of the Second World War buried or commemorated in this cemetery. 25 of the burials are unidentified. The cemetery also contains 24 Chinese war graves, and two non-war graves.. The address of Guwahati War Cemetery, Guwahati, Assam is Navagraha road
It's in Navagraha road